Ethics & Sustainability
Ethical Trading Policy Statement
Wild Lovers are committed to this policy and will conduct business in an ethical, legal and socially responsible manner. We aim to purchase goods and services to the highest standards of ethical and environmental trade practices to include the provision of safe working conditions and the protection of workers across our supply chain. To our knowledge and best efforts, we will extend these commitments across our supply chain with our suppliers and other external third-parties. Wild Lovers conducts business in accordance with the Ethical Trading Initiative Base Codes.
This policy forms a formal part of the organisations quality management principles and will be subsequently communicated and reviewed at regular intervals. The policy will be communicated to all relevant internal and external parties within the business. It is our commitment to continually improve through monitoring and measuring the resulting objectives and targets and the programme management of this policy.
Our commitment to sustainability is a goal we set ourselves every day to offer more ethical and responsible products.
We are working to ensure that our products are more sustainable, from raw materials to the design and production process to reduce the environmental impact of our products.
Introducing Organic Cotton to our collections, these will be certified by GOTS (Global Organic Textile). GOTS is a textile production certificate that limits the use of toxic bleaches, dyes and other chemical inputs during the production process of textiles.
- We have introduced recycled yarns to our collections which are GRS certified (Global Recycle Standard). GRS is an international, voluntary, full product standard that sets requirements for third-party certification of recycled content, chain of custody, social and environmental practices and chemical restrictions.
- Wild Lovers Swim is made with REPREVE® recycled yarns. REPREVE® transforms recycled bottles into high quality fibers made from 100% recycled materials, including post-consumer plastic bottles and pre-consumer waste. They are certified and traceable through U TRUST® using FiberPrint® technology.
- Our goal in 2022 is to use sustainable packaging where possible. We are aiming to use 100% biodegradable polybags, FSC paper packaging and no plastic.
All of our pieces are ethically produced and manufactured in China and India.
China boasts the world’s second-largest economy, developing one of the most modern textile industries on the planet. Of course, not all of its factories are the same. Some are extremely modern, while others are less in line with European standards. It goes without saying that we work with the first category.
- Our factory follows BSCI (Business Social Compliance Initiative) which is EU-related, providing a system that helps companies to gradually improve working conditions in their supply chain.
- Our factory in China and local mills are certified by REACH standards. REACH is EU-regulated and addresses the production and use of chemical substances, and their potential impacts on both human.
- Our factory uses fabrics that are OEKO-TEX certified, this means the fabrics are made without using any harsh chemicals which could be impactful to the environment.
If you have any further questions,
please feel free to email us on firstname.lastname@example.org